JOB OBJECTIVE : Responsible for keeping the financial records of the company and reporting the financial performance of the company in an accurate and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES :
1. Production of monthly management accounts, quarterly rolling forecasts, statutory financial
statement and annual corporation tax computation.
2. Ensure branch compliance with Korean financial reporting requirements.
3. Oversee all accounting functions, (including Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Accounts Payable,
Fixed Assets), and order entry and processing.
4. Oversee logistics function for formal reporting purposes in Korea. Daily logistics activities will be
overseen by Corporate.
5. Management of employee salary and benefit payments for staff, coordinating with outside firm if
6. Liaison with auditors, tax advisors, payroll bureau, and insurance advisors.
7. Report financial performance to Corporate within two working days.
8. Ensure that appropriate controls are in place to record and safeguard company assets.
9. Perform analysis, including trend analysis, of subsidiary results, report to management and provide
recommendations for improvement.
10. Ensure the accuracy of all financial data.
11. Liaison on all group accounting issues with Corporate.
12. Various ad hoc reporting requirements.
13. Keep up-to-date on accounting issues.
14. Communicate regularly with the relevant colleagues and keep them up-to-date on financial
developments and trends.
15. Provide strong leadership and develop group cohesiveness.
OCCASIONAL DUTIES :
1. Any other duties as determined by the General Manager.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS :
1. Bachelor’s degree business, accounting or related field.
2. 3-5 years experience working in a business environment.
3. Fluent in English (including written, listening and spoken).
4. Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
5. Eligible to obtain the necessary documents required to travel to Corporate for training.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
1. Experience working with U.S. company.
2. Supervisory experience managing a small team.
3. Familiar with U.S. GAAP reporting.
4. Experience with Navision ERP system.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
1. Must have the ability to use computer equipment.
2. Travel outside of Korea for training.
Full-Time / Regular