Amazon Korea Internship 2019 - Amazon Web Services, Korea
6 months internship based in Seoul)
Are you a curious what goes behind the scenes of recruitment, looking to contribute fun and practical ideas in areas of candidate attraction, branding, sourcing, recruitment and events?
We’re looking for an outgoing, digitally savvy student to join the Amazon Web Services Talent Acquisition Team. As an Intern, you will be groomed into your role, made aware of strategic frameworks behind how AWS works, and how we approach hiring, talent pipeline, sourcing and recruiting events.
The ideal candidate will be one who has a bias for action and one who insists on the highest standards- always. This role will see the successful candidate work alongside an experienced mentor but to operate independently in a fast-
paced, dynamic and multicultural environment, supporting Korea.
1. Current University Student
2. Interested in Human Resources / Talent Acquisition
3. Good command of English (spoken and written) and Korean
4. Good command of computer skills, and familiar with Office software
5. Availability to work for minimum six months
1. Major in Computer Science / Human Resources / Data mining
2. Previous internships / work experience in related business area
3. Self-motivated, high sense of responsibly and personal integrity
4. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues
5. Outstanding interpersonal skills
6. Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills; accuracy is essential
For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit AMAZON Web Services