KOL Management & Medical Support 1. Development peer to peer scientific relationships, assess advocacy and respond to unsolicited requests for scientific information using approved, non-promotional materials with Medical Experts / key stakeholders, HCPs and decision makers.
2. Contribute to identification and mapping of Medical Experts / Key stakeholders, HCPs and decision makers. 3. Provide and discuss scientific information and data with HCPs to ensure quality and accuracy of medical and scientific information on new treatment options including Novartis products and selected areas of therapeutic interest.
4. Liaise and provide up-to-date medical support to relevant external groups to ensure evidence based understanding of Novartis products relative to medical guidelines, and health economic information.
5. Provide speaker training to HCPs to support education to the healthcare community about new therapies developed and commercialized by Novartis.
Scientific Research Support 6. Provide scientific educational activities to support study accrual for key trials as appropriate.
7. Provide feasibility and research site recommendation for Novartis sponsored clinical trials. 8. Collaborate with ICRO team and MA, to support clinical sites, including providing guidance in accordance with guidelines, Novartis internal policies, and regulations.
9. Increase awareness of Novartis clinical research program to enhance patient identification and trial accrual. 10. Upon investigator request, liaise between potential researcher and the company on IIT submission process or requests for research grade substance to support independent clinical / preclinical research.
Scientific Exchange / Insights 11. Engage in scientific discussions related to Novartis research areas / compounds / Pipeline with MEs, speaker & investigators.
12. Support scientific exchange to advance understanding of new scientific principles, novel research trends, and current scientific debate.
13. Provide scientific and educational information to healthcare professionals on specific patient critical issues. 14. Collect, analyze and report insights that may impact Novartis development plans / trial designs, launch strategies and tactics and medical education programs tailored to physicians’ education needs.
Scientific Projects 15. Provide scientific support to Medical Experts / key stakeholders upon their request. Internal Novartis support 16.
Provide medical support and training to Novartis colleagues.
Be considered as a peer of the customer base. Fluent in English & local language (Oral and written) 1. Proven ability to develop and foster peer to peer, credible relationships with Medical Experts / decision makers.
2. Working knowledge of the Healthcare system and of the research procedures as well as the ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
3. Thorough knowledge of clinical medicine, disease management, and medical research in at least on therapeutic area. 4.
Ability to understand and convey emergent scientific information. 5. Proven ability to use IT tolls and interface effectively with a variety of technical platforms.
6. Strong personal integrity, and customer focus. 7. Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and advanced presentation skills.
8. Able to effectively contribute and work on multifunctional team. 9. Must be able to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing field-based environment.